Thursday, November 10, 2005

A LOVE LETTER



I RECEIVED THIS FROM A FRIEND THIS MORNING AND ALWAYS CONSIDERED HER TO BE PRETTY TAME...UNLIKE ME I'LL PASS ON A GOOD DIRTY JOKE FROM TIME TO TIME IF I KNOW THE PERSON WOULDN'T BE OFFENDED...SO HERE GOES...
----- Original Message -----
Subject: Fw: A Love Story


>
> > > Subject: A Love Story
> > >>> >>I SHALL SEEK AND FIND YOU..
> > >>> >>
> > >>> >>I SHALL TAKE YOU TO BED AND HAVE MY WAY WITH YOU..
> > >>> >>
> > >>> >>I WILL MAKE YOU ACHE, SHAKE AND SWEAT UNTIL YOU MOAN AND GROAN.
> > >>> >>
> > >>> >>I WILL MAKE YOU BEG FOR MERCY AND BEG FOR ME TO STOP.
> > >>> >>
> > >>> >>I WILL EXHAUST YOU TO THE POINT THAT YOU WILL BE RELIEVED WHEN I'M
> > >>> >>FINISHED WITH YOU.
> > >>> >>
> > >>> >>AND YOU WILL BE WEAK FOR DAYS.
> > >>> >>
> > >>> >>
> > >>> >>
> > >>> >>
> > >>> >>
> > >>> >>ALL MY LOVE.
> > >>> >>
> > >>> >>
> > >>> >>
> > >>> >> THE FLU
> > >>> >>
> > >>> >>
> > >>> >>
> > >>> >>Now, get your mind out of the gutter.... And get your flu
shot!!!!!!
> > >>> >
....JUST REMEMBER TO DO IT ON YOUR FRIDAY BECAUSE I SUFFERED PERSONALLY WITH A LOW GRADE FEVER AND CHILLS AND AN EXTREMELY SORE ARM FOR ONE WHOLE DAY. I GOT THE SHOT ON FRIDAY AND BY SATURDAY EVENING IT HIT ME...I FELT LIKE CRAP!...BY SUNDAY EVENING I WAS FEELING BETTER. PLAN FOR IT. SWEETI

0 Left A Love Note :):