Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Meet my Co-Author



This is my sweet Toby kitty he is the same cat that I swear I could do without in the middle of my slumber and he thinks he needs to go out at 3 or 4 in the morning. [That's soooo aggravating]

He cannot resist accompanying me at the PC while I write at least he makes my lap warm, He is getting to weigh a little weight now...It must be his body clock like mine thinking store up for the winter. Posted by Picasa

3 Left A Love Note :):

Pirate said...

From just down the freeway from you. I concur on the feline assistance. I have two dogs and two cats that believe they need to help me work at home or write.

Pirate said...

what do you like to write? That is my goal to get something good enough to publish and sell.

Pirate said...

has your co-author taken a break?