Thursday, January 26, 2006

The Importance of Love Letters

7 Left A Love Note :):

Jeannie said...

This is true - however Huggy doesn't send me love letters any more - he just phones or announces something mushy to the entire congregation at church.

Sweetilicious said...

Jeannie
Yep, you got a good one and you know it, He is just being himself and that's so great.

...I just love to have letters to read over and over again and I have a pile. (All from the same guy of course.) Many years ago at Christmas I requested a letter as my gift and still get them from time to time.

How's that for Mushy?

AprilMaranda said...

That's a really good quote, I'll have to show it to my husband! :)

Marianne said...

I commit a sin in church on the Sunday's when someone's hubby gets up there and brags about his wife. It happens a lot more often than you think too.

Try being the lone single parent in the entire congregation who comes week after week, by herself and listens to all the sappy couples who are so in love.

Actually it's not that bad. It helped me create a standard I have come to expect.

And like you sweetie, I have saved cards and notes from family and friends. They are tucked away in a safe place and I read them over and over again.

Pirate said...

I'll buy that. i am sure your Pirate makes you that way. You are a lucky woman almost as lucky as my mrs. Pirate.

D.T. said...

So that's one of the way's to win a girl's heart? Love letters? Hmmm...interesting... I tell ya, thanks to the blogosphere community, I've learned more about love and relationships than an entire episode of SATC. Thanks!

Mustang said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
Mustang