Monday, February 20, 2006


You know I had to write about this, Having a mammogram has to be one of my worst dreads, It's uncomfortable and sometimes hurts but is a necessity to keep the girls healthy. I always plan mine for February because its my way of loving myself and I'm worth it.
............It came back, No sign of cancer, What a relief! .....................
Now I must convince two women in my life to go get yours!
Stop putting it off. Just do it!
 Posted by Picasa

3 Left A Love Note :):

oshee said...

Good for you! You are an example to all women.

Jeannie said...

Are you talking to me Sweetie. I thought we were told to just say no!

Glad you got a doc to listen. Mine generally don't.

Sweetilicious said...

Jeannie does the sexy high heeled shoe fit? Go get yours, stop procrastinating!