Friday, March 10, 2006

...365 love letters



The Mr. and I watched this movie tonight, isn't it strange how these authors who write these stories seem to pluck certain parts of our lives out and use them to entertain us. All I can say is it feels like I've lived some of this, Laughed with it and cried like a baby.

Oh, and pirate the Mr. enjoyed the movie too.

4 Left A Love Note :):

D.T. said...

Isnt it such a good movie?

Jeannie said...

Never heard of this one but we watched Pride and Prejudice a few days ago - it was good too. Huggy laughed at me enjoying it but he enjoyed it too. In fact, while he was the one who rented it, he'd already seen it on the flight to Ireland.

Sweetilicious said...

David it was the best movie I'd seen in a long time.

Jeannie, you've got to rent it.

Pirate said...

watched this last weekend. the james garner part reminds me of my dad.

the book was good and mushy as well.