Thursday, April 06, 2006

This is the Mediterranean Villa on the same place


The Villa

The Dining room

The veranda off the dining room, You should see the kitchen it's to die for! It even has a butlers pantry off the kitchen.
Posted by Picasa
the master bedroom suite with a view of the bay.

...and it's veranda

View from upstairs to living room

master bath, Tub and glass blocked round shower.

Below a newly finished swimming pool.
From the master bedroom veranda you can see the main barn and riding arena, Soon to be a new covered riding arena between the barn and the house we stayed in. OMG, this house is the most gorgeous house I think I'd seen in a long time. And it's twice to three times the size of the other one. We could possibly stay in this one from time to time if it's open. It's also a vacation rental.

4 Left A Love Note :):

D.T. said...

Dude! Why not just live there?! My God, that is one hot house! I'm looking at the chairs in the dining room...are those leather?! Dang...and the house itself looks like a doll house! Like it was meant for Barbie or the top of a giant birthday cake. How you left a place like that...I'll never know...

Sweetilicious said...

David, Honestly I'll never know how I drug myself outta there either, It was the coolest home, and the chairs were leather yummy buttery soft leather no kidding.

I was most impressed with the view all of it. Summer is going to be fun there.

Jeannie said...

Holy crap! I think I'm drooling - yup

bill said...

That is seriously unbelievably gorgeous.