Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Tip toeing thru and amongst the Tulips

This was my adventure today...Slipping and sliding in the mud and snapping shots like a mad woman. I offered my services as a photographer to many of the families there and a bunch took me up on it. It was so gorgeous out today, Sunny 65-70 degrees and no wind to speak of.

Now this place is 40 acres, I of course would have liked to have walked them all but my lower back just wouldn't have allowed it. I'll be glad when that's better. You know if it isn't one thing it's another.
I loved just being out there today, it was simply amazing.

To see more shots go to my
other blog with this Link.




 Posted by Picasa

3 Left A Love Note :):

D.T. said...

WOW...that is unbelievably beautiful! It almost looks like that one scene in The Wizard of Oz. Where is that at?

Sweetilicious said...

This is south of me about about 10 miles on the outskirts of a town called Woodburn, Oregon. It was like the wizard of Oz.

Marianne said...

Oh my gosh! They are just beautiful! Tulips are my favorite and sadly they are so finiky and difficult to grow around here!!

What beautiful pictures. I'm so glad you posted them. Thanks!