Friday, May 26, 2006

The Co-Author Helping me investigate my...







Flat Tire, It appears someone has lost a screw and I've found it!

No Worries though I have Les Schwab tires to the rescue.

4 Left A Love Note :):

D.T. said...

Wait...I dont get it...why are there pictures of your cat?

Sweetilicious said...

I put him on the blog because for some strange reason he has been like my shadow lately following me like a dog would. Everything I try to do he's right there helping himself to my project. So naturally he wanted his picture taken when he saw my camera come out. He's a ham. He seen himself in the rim of the tire and tried to play with himself in the reflection too. So that's why he's in the post. Usually he's on my lap as I write keeping me warm or walking in front of my PC screen like I couldn't see his big butt there.

Sweetilicious said...

I forgot to tell you he steals things that are mine like finger nail files and pens, Things he can pick up with his mouth and runs off with them. What's that about?

Marianne said...

He is taking things that make him feel close to you.

It's like the time in 1985 when the whole family went out to dinner and we forgot to put the dog outside. He went upstairs and pooped on my sister's bed.

Dad said the dog pooped on her bed cause the dog felt closest to her in the whole family.

I think he must steal your stuff to stash away in a place he can visit when you are away and he misses you.