Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I'm in total shock


Ohhh I'm so mad! I just knew Katharine was going this time and they say Chris, WTH?....just a crazed fan screaming NOOOOOOO!
I thought he was one of the best up there. I still think Elliot should go too.

Taylor Come thru for me you rock!

2 Left A Love Note :):

Pril said...

I don't watch the show but that guy is so hot! I've read that he'll be the new front man of Fuel.

Marianne said...

He is incredible smokin' hot. But now that she shock has worn off, I think this was the best thing that could have happened to him. Once he finishes the American Idol tour, he's free of a "contract" and he can sign with Fuel, or any other band or label that wants him. And he can do things on HIS terms, not according to American Idol's stiff "no room to budge...we got you where we want you" contract.

I totally hope he signs on with Fuel. They rock and so does Chris. They are like Peanut Butter and Chocolate.