Saturday, July 29, 2006

It's A Girl!



Announcing the arrival of Emmy Lou
She's my Birthday present for many years to come I'll bet. But that's OK she's worth it!
She's 5 months, 4 pounds, and little toe licker. She picked up fetching almost immediately and has only piddled twice and that was on linoleum. It's almost like having a new born around the house except she sleeps through the night. She flew on the airplane really well and only got car sick once and that happened in Petco. They are used to that. Now she's a pro and me,
I'm a tired mom.
She has a play pen at my house and doesn't seem to mind it yet.

Everyone told me not to let her outside without someone watching her because the hawks would come and get her.(AS IF THAT WILL EVER HAPPEN) What happens yesterday, I take her out and here's two sharp shinned hawks sitting on the powerline in front of my house watching. They better keep their distance I'm pretty good with a shot gun! ...and they could be pretty dead. I have a right to protect my baby don't I?

3 Left A Love Note :):

Marianne said...

What a sweet baby! You should make Emmy a page on Dogster.com

Then she and Tiki, Chita & Senorita could be puppy pals!

Sweetilicious said...

I think I will just to spare the non dog loving croud my continuous puppy pictures.

Marianne said...

Yay! I will look for Emmy. Let me know when you make the page!!