Monday, July 17, 2006

Tsunamis and Earthquakes



I am an earth mover-watcher...I find it fascinating watching the magnitudes of earthquakes and seeing what will cause a tsunami or not and trying to see triggers for our area.

Wow! this morning my inbox was full of these alerts and they are huge. If it were here I'm afraid we'd either be under water or have ocean front property.
Its sad to see so many lose lives when there is ways to alert people now and it still has not reached these areas.
News article
This Internet is an amazing thing, Never a day goes by that I don't think this.

1 Left A Love Note :):

Pril said...

Have you seen An Inconvenient Truth? You might find it pretty interesting. Very insightful as to where why our climate has changed so much and how more natural disasters are coming about.