Friday, August 18, 2006

My happy camper



Here she is my little pocket princess turned camping officinato, It's almost her 6th month birthday and she's ready for camping and fishing in her new little hat and vest.

3 Left A Love Note :):

D.T. said...

I want your puppy! I've always loved yorkies and I've always wanted one since I was a kid! And that little outfit? Just adds to the cuteness that is the little pocket princess.

Sweetilicious said...

Thank you David, I've wanted her for 3 years. I tried to get one thru several people and something always happened. I was to the point of thinking I was jinxed. I took her for her first trim yesterday and they did a really cute face on her.

Jeannie said...

I'd have commented earlier but I was just too pea-green with jealousy. That is just the cutest puppy. I love dogs so much. And mine is nearing the end...but not without smelling the place up first. I so want another one but it wouldn't be fair with the hours I'm away from home. I hear the CNIB people need weekend foster parents for the dogs in training. I should do that.