Sunday, September 10, 2006

#100 Something, Something St.



This is an update on the baby Sis.

Today we walked the Promenade walk along the Willamette River and I pondered how the Baby Sis was really feeling, Although she looked fine and seemed up in her spirits. She tends to hide feelings. My guess she's relieved to be moved into a place to call her own, Finally. She went back to the Jerk for about a month and half, Nothing changed. I think she knew he was not going to change but gave him the benefit of the doubt. He proved it to be a good waste of 6 weeks. Ofcourse.
So now she finally has a little apt.

Finally an old Victorian House to call her own and decorate with all the old time stuff she likes and nobody to say "why did you buy that? It's old". She's an old soul in a young body, She could have easily lived back in the 1800s. I seen a side of her today that I've not seen for a long time. It was a confident and Happy side.
We walked side by side along the walk way and it was good to see her in the I have a new life mode.
Me crossing my fingers
::I think she's finally done with him::
It will be interesting to see how different she approaches things now that she has wings and knows how to use them. I'm Happy, She's Happy.

Although I know another will come along someday, I don't think she'll let another man distance her from her family again. She knows now what she doesn't want and is pretty set on not compromising her own wishes.
She does things that so reminds me of our Mother, I guess that's good and nice to know the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree.
It'll be nice to get to know my sister as an adult.

3 Left A Love Note :):

Jeannie said...

Good for your sister. Kind of makes you breathe a sigh of relief when someone you love gets out of a bad situation doesn't it?

Marianne said...

Best wishes to your baby sis. And kudos to you for being a great sister.

Sweetilicious said...

Jeannie~Yup, and I'm all for breathing relief these days. But so is she.

Marianne~ We both thank you!