Wednesday, September 13, 2006

A day of Validation...and inspiration too.


Today I made a visit to my DR. in a new place. It was soooooo much better than his old office. He had a nice smile on his face and I could actually see some of his stress relieved. I told him that he was a rare find and he sorta ,kinda blushed but still listened to me. He is a rare find! ...and I totally appreciate him and I bet his Mrs. does too.
He lets me be part of my own health care decisions and when I'm in the office I'm his only patient when the door closes and until it opens again. He's the greatest. Thank you T.S.
Well, the MRI results are in and we have a game plan to try.
Findings:
two small bulging discs L-2-3,L4-5 and one moderately Herniated disc L5-S1. (A wait and watch situation as far as I know.)

See, I knew there was something going on. Hopefully I can avoid surgery and get myself back to the position of being able to do things like before. I'll continue my Chiropractic care w/Therapy and try to take Anti inflammatory drugs of some kind.

For now I'm gonna try to do some walking and swimming and (maybe biking we'll see) and hot tubbin and ice packing and see if I can make it better.

0 Left A Love Note :):