Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Booo Hooo

  Posted by Picasa

6 Left A Love Note :):

Pril said...

We've been sick too! :(

Sweetilicious said...

Gosh I hope you don't have the same one I've got its no fun. Feel better soon OK?

Jeannie said...

Poor baby! Huggy is sick too. I think it's a bad one going around.

D.T. said...

Oooh...being sick on Halloween (aka Candy Day) is no fun! Hope you get better soon...and when you do, you can make up for lost sweets during Christmas!

Marianne said...

Oh no! Sorry you are feeling poorly Sweeti. Hope you are up and around soon.

Sweetilicious said...

Thank's for the well wishes you guys, I'm sad to say it's still hanging on not so much in my nose now although I do have some moments but mostly in my chest. The coughing and wheezing is driving me crazy. If I'm not better by Monday I think I'll visit my Doc. We'll see.