Friday, November 17, 2006

A Case of too many Email Addresses


Today I logged onto Yahoo and was prompted to check the email...Wow I had tons of Email and only knew 1 person on the list. I forgot I had an email there. Luckily for me it was someone dear to me and a truly welcome surprise. She sent me this note last November telling me her email had changed and had sent me notes thru the year and some forwards with the last being in Sept. of this year. I hope she didn't give up on me.


I wrote her today explaining the missed emails and expressing my joy to know something hadn't happened to her. I hope to stay in contact for a good long time.

...***Remember to check old email addresses***...Just a note to self.

UPDATE...She was fine and doing good and was as equally glad to here from me. I miss being a part of her life. She was one of the best parts of a past relationship, Once family always family.

1 Left A Love Note :):

Buffy said...

I get like this when I get a 'real' email.