Friday, December 01, 2006

It's the little things...like tickets


Today I was voted "The best Big Sister" by the Baby Sis. For what you ask?
For these...

It was a chance to buy tickets for a hometown concert for only 450 people to see Craig Morgan and I stood in line, in the cold after walking two blocks waiting to buy tickets and mind you there was only 50 there and got the next to last 2 tickets there, Whew!
There was plenty of people that weren't very happy behind me but I wasn't one of them.
But why am I voted The best? Because I did this on the spur of the moment for the Baby Sis while she was at work and couldn't get away. Somedays are just yours and today was mine.

Now at the next ticket grab I'll try for 2 more for the Mr. and I. What would be the odds?

1 Left A Love Note :):

Jeannie said...

I'd say you were the best too!