Tuesday, December 05, 2006

One of my favorite things

Tutti Dolci Line of
Flavored and Scented Lip Gloss
It's Yummy or was yummy. *Big Sigh*

The best lip gloss I ever used and Bath and Body Works has dropped it from their store shelves.
It's never sticky, it moisterizes well for fully kissable lips and it tastes good. What a mistake on their part. It was the reason I went to their store to begin with, also the reason I considered other purchases there. Bye, Bye B&BW's

I found some on Ebay new and unopened but how long till that's no longer available?
Why must people mess with a good thing? If someone else knows another retailer that carries it please send me a note.
I suppose next will be my favorite bra or even worse my favorite hairdresser. Posted by Picasa

5 Left A Love Note :):

Jeannie said...

I rarely have any consumer loyalty whatsoever. I reluctantly buy Calvin Klein's because they fit my shape.
I did stubbornly buy Maybelline Great Lash for years and years until I picked up something else once and discovered that things in the mascara world had moved on and Great Lash was no longer the "ONE". Perhaps there was an ingredient that B&BW no longer wanted in their products and they haven't found a replacement that gives the same quality results. You would think they would publicize their change of heart - unless it's something not so altruistic on their part.
It is sad when an old dependable is gone. Try to look at it as an opportunity to experiment and find a new favourite.

Pril said...

Are you stuck on that flavor because I saw a ton of this lip gloss at the one by my house. If you want I'll scoop them up for you.

Sweetilicious said...

Marianne, I would be open to trying other glosses but I so to speak kissed a ton of frogs to find this one. Have you tried it? If so and you know something better, Spill, I want to know about it.

pril, I'm not stuck on the one flavor but I am partial to the lighter colors. One exception is chocolate. ?Are they discontinuing them there too?...and if so do you know why?

Pril said...

Ok here's the scoop, I stopped in a little bit ago. They're discontinuing the entire line. She didn't know why but thinks it's because it wasn't a popular brand. She said though that you should come in when they have their semi-annual sale (1/27/07). That's when they pull out all of the discontinued stuff to clear it out! I picked you up a few tubes of both Sugar Cookie and Lemon Meringue just in case. I'll send them to you this week. If you like them let me know and I'll get you more. They had boxes of it in the back. Yay!

Sweetilicious said...

Thank you Pril, I'll send you the balance and shipping if you'll include the amount in the box. ((Big Hugs))