Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Come on in and check it out...



A fresh start, No more mixed patterns and old wall papers. My kitchen is all one color. The cabinets all match in one uniting color and the walls plain enough to feel clean and bright. Just waiting on the special order counter top and deep sink, It's home Depot so it could be awhile. The sink will be almond and have a nice rolled edge for a retro look and a tall bar style faucet with sprayer.
We will build a cookbook shelf and appliance shelf above the coffee pot to match the cabinets and clear my counter tops of the non essential appliances, Because I'm not getting rid of them. I'm a gadget gal and I love, love, love appliances especially KitchenAid.

It's light and bright YAY!

...Still dreaming of new flooring too.

4 Left A Love Note :):

Jeannie said...

It looks beautiful Sweeti! What a change! I bet you're grinning from ear to ear every time you walk in the room. It is truly amazing the transformations that can take place in a relatively short time and without a huge outlay of money.Congratulations!

Pril said...

That looks fantastic! What a huge difference w/ the cabinets in a light shade. I just love white cabinets. I can't wait to see the counter tops, don't forget to post a photo of those once they're in.

Jeannie said...

I have tagged you yet again. Sorry but you get to post pictures and don't have to say a lot.

Marianne said...

Wow! What an amazing transformation! This looks incredible Sweeti!

It is so bright and open. This is fantastic. Great work!!