Saturday, January 13, 2007

Greetings from the Frozen Tundra


This was Mt. Hood Yesterday, The sun was glorious! I can't imagine how many people played hookie from work and went skiing. Mt. Hood certainly looks to have gotten its share this last week.
Below was our overnight low, Brrrrrrrrrr.


Not much else to share, I got a Mary Kay party this morning and a Horse show this afternoon. I'm not looking forward to the frigid cold barn though. Maybe we won't have to stay to long.
Emmy Lou is in season, OMG, This is fun....Not. MR. Raleigh dog thinks he should be doing something and Emmy constantly provokes. This can't end soon enough if you ask me.
T.T.F.N.....

2 Left A Love Note :):

Jeannie said...

Looks pretty but you have it a lot colder than we do. We have been so spoiled this year. And even though it's not cold everyone is complaining about the cold. It is quite damp so that makes it worse.

Sweetilicious said...

Yep, I agree with you Jeannie, Cold and wet is truly worse than dry and cold.
We are usually the recipients of "As cold it can possibly be and still rain".
So this is a nice and cold reprieve if that's possible.

I dream of warm island sun.