Thursday, January 11, 2007

Jeannie has tagged Me

If you had to choose one vice in exclusion of all others what would it be?
Chocolate it's the only one I haven't given up.
If you could change one specific thing about the world what would it be?
I'd be Queen
Name the cartoon character you identify with the most.
Lately it would have to be the Road Runner
If you could live one day in your life over again which one would it be?
I don’t think I’ve lived the happiest day of my life yet. So Still waiting....
If you could go back in history and spend a day with one person who would it be?
My Grandmother on my Moms side
What is the one thing you lost, sold or threw away that you wish you could have back?
Time with the #1 Son in his youth or My Black Onyx Bracelet
What is your one most important contribution to this world.
The goodwill I hope I perpetuate & my Sunny disposition
What is your one hidden talent that nearly no one knows about?
I can pinch with my toes (snickering)
What is your most cherished possession?
My Mothers Norwegian Bible and her Norway Flag
What one person influenced your life the most when growing up?
My Mom
What one word describes you better than any other?
Nurturer

I tag April, Pacific college mom, Bill and Buffy

3 Left A Love Note :):

Jeannie said...

Thanks for playing! Interesting answers

Pril said...

So THAT'S where Jer gets that damn toe pinching talent from! He really hurts me!

Sweetilicious said...

Thank's Jeannie, I thought yours were pretty good too.
April my dear, I'm so sorry you get the brunt of the toe pinch, He does come by it honestly though.
Funny thats something I never knew about him.