Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The kitchen remuddle, Re-Do

OK, we have lived in this home for probably 10 years and I have picked a room at a time to tackle and redo the past owners poor taste and some of it is really bad. This by no means is the home we plan to retire to but it must do until the time comes to build.


...with an aching back and a sinus infection that's almost over (fingers crossed) I can't stand it any more. You know getting older sucks, I've got more aches and pains than carter has pills...not that I would take them. I'm seriously wondering if I haven't got some autoimmune thing like Lupus or Rheumatoid arthritis. It's always something, Just when I decide all right this is enough of this, it feels a little better and something else is hurting. Although the back thing isn't getting better. Just staying the same, You do just a little too much and I have to lay down. It makes me crazy and my life feels like its not my own anymore.

So with that said my remodel could take me awhile but it's got to be done.

My colors of choice paired with the french Vanilla colored cabinets...still thinking on the floors.


(Before and during)

2 Left A Love Note :):

Jeannie said...

I love the print - I think it is a classic - one that never goes out of style.

I have to redo a lot of the decorating around here. I've done some but...

And since I detest removing wallpaper, I will never wallpaper again (famous last words.) If only paint weren't so boring.

Marianne said...

Oooh Sweeti, I like it. It will awaken that kitchen nicely.