Sunday, April 29, 2007

Let her eat cake...


Meet April, My Daughter in law, I don't like the term In law but, it would sound really funny if I said this is my daughter and she's married to my son now wouldn't it?

Today is her Birthday, She's still not stinkin old enough to give a crap about how old she is. So her Birthday should be fun. Just wait til she has to turn 39 over and over again.


A little FYI on April, She's a Vegan at heart, Like me...loves my son to pieces, Hates animal cruelty, Loves Howard Stern, Likes Cooking, Has a Fur baby Yorkie named Annie or Gurd as she so lovingly calls her. Lives too far away for me to have a good relationship with her, :( She could be a convincing look-a-like for a younger Molly Shannon from SNL. She hates that when I say that I know it. But the similarities are there.

I almost could see her doing her own rendition of Mary Katherine Gallagher sometimes with some of her expressions. Ok, Enough with that.My space comments, free myspace images for piming myspace profiles.

XOXO


...Posted with love always Mom
all in good spirits. Happy Birthday Sweetie!

7 Left A Love Note :):

Jeannie said...

Happy Birthday indeed!
And there is certainly a similarity except that April is prettier.

AprilMaranda said...

Thank you! Today started off w/ a headache but it should be gone pretty soon.

I'm here at work listening to a little Stern show and studying for a new job with the police dept. Test is tomorrow, I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks for the well wishes! I'm actually looking forward to turning 30. I think that number suits me. 2 more years! :)

Marianne said...

You have such a great relationship with your kids' significant others. I read one of the messages Joey left on your MySpace page and it just about melted my heart!

You are lucky to have the peace of mind, knowing that people out there love your babies as much as you do.

Sweeti said...

Jeannie, I think April is prettier also.

April, you'd fit right in with the 30's I agree. But don't rush it, Enjoy what you have left of the 20's and make your last 2 years memorable.

Marianne,I strive for great relationships with my kids and their loves, I love the idea of a big happy family. I just wish they didn't live so far away.

I am indeed very lucky to have these young women and my son in law that love my babies as I do, It's a blessing to me.

I am lucky to have great friends also!

Steve G said...

Nice looking kids. Hope her birthday is the best.

Sweeti said...

Thank you so much Steve, I think so too.

Marianne said...

Jeannie didn't tag you on this meme deal...so I did. I'm so glad Jeannie and I don't have to fight over you.

You are so loved.