Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Hammer's 500 Meme Via Marianne

Hammer's 500 Meme
Because Marianne tagged me.
But it originated from Hammer.Please include his link.

1. What is the stupidest mistake you have ever made with money?
Didn't save enough of it. Didn't ask for pay equal to my ability...Worked for less than I was worth.

2. Do you think taxes are unfair or do you think it's your civic duty?
It's a duty for all I believe, I would have like to see a flat tax implemented though so it would have been equally spread about even illegals would have to pay then.

3. Do you take risks and possibly turn your life upside down for new opportunity?
I have in the past, No gain without risk.

4. Are you the alpha in your household? (Include pets)
There are 2 Alpha's in our household 50%-50% different reins of domain though, and the animals are kids.

5. Do you compromise with your significant other or does someone always get their way?
Refer back to #4 Flexability and compromise are what makes a good relationship.

6. What curse word do you use most often?
The Efffff word, Only when I've screwed up something..It's automatic my daddy was a logger and a drywaller both good examples.

7. Do you easily change your mind or are you dead set on most issues?
I listen to the facts, I weigh the options and then ask the Mr. for his input and we decide together or if pushed I make a management desision based on prior experiences.

8. What famous person would you like to trade places with for one week?
Bob Villa, I could live with his Bank book and TV shows and he could be here building my new log home. He has the power and personel to get it done in a week.

9. If you could go back in time and tell one person off, who would it be and what would you say?
I don't think I'd like to walk in the past to dredge up anything, I mostly will let you know if you piss me off right then and there so...Nobody and Nothing

10. Were you a good student or did you do just enough to get by?
I was a student that tried her hardest to impress every teacher with my learning ability, I had reading comprehension problems early on so I struggled. My Mom couldn't write English and barely managed to read it so she was of little help. I had teachers take me under their wings and it made all the difference for me.

11. If you could give one piece of advice to someone just starting out on their own, what would you tell them?
Don't burn your bridges with your parents, Today it's hard to make it on your own and you'll always need the support or an ear to bend from time to time. Have a good job and save some money before moving out on your own. Pay your bills before blowing your money on other things.

12. Are people basically good and honest or are most people opportunistic and predatory?
Good but the temptation is always there lurking.

13. Is there somebody you wish you could go back and apologize to?
I try to own my mistakes and make appologies along the way so I don't have to stew on them.

I tag: Ill Communication, The Life and times of Twenty Something

2 Left A Love Note :):

Jeannie said...

You are such a nice person - comes through in everything you say... maybe I'd like to be you for a week even if you aren't famous - just to learn to be sweet.

Marianne said...

Thanks for playin' sweeti! I love reading your answers.