Thursday, May 03, 2007

Heaven's in my kitchen



What does Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Bean Paste and fresh pineapple make? Why it's this sweet smelling vanilla scented and fresh pineapple upside down cake that's driving me friggen crazy with it's aroma that just hangs in the air like a scrumptious cloud of goodness.

Soon there will be a Pineapple Cream and Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla cake to emerge from my very oven and I can't eat it until tomorrow.

The smell is absolute heaven though. Breathing deep...........

7 Left A Love Note :):

Jeannie said...

You must have more self discipline than I do. Sounds amazing. I wish we were neighbors.

Sweeti said...

Me Too!

D.T. said...

Oh God, I can totally taste that right now...

Steve G said...

Now that sounds delecious. I can almost smell it.

Jay said...

Mmm, that sounds delicious.

Scott from Oregon said...

I'm not far... Save some for me?

Steve G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.