Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Shhhhh it's a secret.

What does a cookie sheet of freshly toasted Coconut?

A cookie sheet of freshly roasted Pecans,

And a bowl of Fine Cocoa, Flour, Sugar, Butter, and eggs make?


...A German Chocolate Cake to die for, That's all.



Happy 45th Birthday Dan
It's the Son in laws BD tomorrow and he gets a Dinner Party at our house, This is the first time I have been the one to make his birthday special. Hmmmmm, If I don't get him with the cake maybe I will with the homemade Macaroni Salad.

I made this little heart shaped sampler for the Mr. Just because I love him.
He doesn't call me Sweeti for nothing.


Now I'll just dizzle my Chocolate Ganache over the top and he'll love me forever.

2 Left A Love Note :):

Jeannie said...

Oh man! I need that recipe - I have been dying for German chocolate cake for about 20 years!
It looks so good, I'm drooling.

Steve G said...

You are definately making me hungry. That German chocolate cake looks so good. Oh, and happy B-Day to the youngster.