Friday, May 11, 2007

Where in the Sam Hill?

Maryhill Museum and Stonehenge

*Click picture to see Album*

This Web Album is out trip to Maryhill Museum in Goldendale, WA just over the Biggs junction Bridge crossing the Columbia Gorge. We toured there last weekend. I think you'll find it interesting. There's something there for most people.

The one thing that I love there and I didn't get a picture of was all the Peacocks that wonder the grounds, I did see one that was pure white and I have never seen that before.

I like to imagine what it would be like to live there, Besides the fact that the wind that blows nearly everyday it is still most beautiful.

2 Left A Love Note :):

Jeannie said...

I LOVE museums. Always have. There's something about old stuff that fascinates me.

BTW I love your background colour - and your banner

Steve G said...

Super photos of the visit. Thanks for posting them.