Sunday, July 29, 2007

from 5'5" to 6'1" in 2 seconds flat

I asked the daughter to pick me up some black shoes with a little height to the heel and look what she comes home with...it was a gag gift but she knows I have an affinity for sexy and funky shoes, They were fun to play with.

I am no longer height and weight disproportionate
They actually make you look slim that is if you could walk in them much less dance in them, No wonder those girls need to hang on to a pole while wearing these things. I named them the 5 pacers because that's all the further I could walk in them and not feel like I was going to fall off my shoes. They are only good for one thing...and maybe killing spiders.

8 Left A Love Note :):

Marianne said...

Well they definately LOOK sexy. Wow.

Liliana said...

Too high for me, i couldn't even stand up; if i'm 5'10" what will i be? 6'6"?
^_^

10-Q for visiting me. :)

Jeannie said...

Sweet shoes! if you don't break an ankle.

Anonymous said...

Great Gams :)

LZ Blogger said...

Hey I've got a pair just like those! ;-) I love your Blogger name... very cute! ~ jb///

Steve G said...

Super super sexy shoes. Nice legs on them.

LZ Blogger said...

Sweeti ~ Thanks for the post at my place! I am really glad you liked it... and YES I WAS KIDDING about the shoes! ~ jb///

Scott from Oregon said...

Those look scary in almost every way.