Sunday, September 16, 2007

Back at cha, Jeannie

 

Posted by Picasa


Jeannie my first blogging friend awarded me with yet another blogging banner award, The nice award. Hmmmm, for the most part I suppose I am nice, but mostly, I try to treat others as I would appreciate being treated.
Boring, I know but sometimes predictability will take you a long way.

I have too many blogging friends now to make the award to just a few, I read and get to know all my friends and live vicariously thru their writings sometimes, cry with them sometimes, and laugh with them sometimes.
But if I didn't think you were all nice people, I can tell you I wouldn't keep coming back. I bow to you all, and award you my blogging friends, the very same award.

4 Left A Love Note :):

Hammer said...

Congrats, it is well deserved!

D.T. said...

Totally...you totally deserve it! Guess nice guess DO finish last!

Liliana said...

FELICIDADES!!!

=)

LZ Blogger said...

Oh... that's sweet. How nice! Congrats! ~ jb///