Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The Mr.'s late Labor Day

 

The Mr. is having a day off finally, He tends to get a little grouchy when he's put in a couple of months of 6 day weeks. He took his son and went fishing, This was Bo's late Birthday present. I don't know about you but it looks to be a pretty good Birthday party on the Ol' high seas. Now, I'm hoping he'll bring home some Dungeoness Crab too.
Now, due to the marvels of modern day cell phone technology, I was sent this picture only moments after this King Salmon (45+lbs.) was caught. This was sent to me from the Pacific ocean with no land in sight. It still simply amazes me how far we've come. Doesn't it make you wonder, say even 20 years from now, what we'll be doing then.
I hope you had a good "Labor Day" weekend.

Posted by Picasa

5 Left A Love Note :):

Anonymous said...

NICE! looks like alot of fun!

Jeremy (Son #1) said...

BOY! that sure looks like fun! be sure to congratulate him on his catch.... Love you!

Liliana said...

WOW It's BIG!!
I hope to be here in 20 years so see what's new!!! hahahaha....=)

Jeannie said...

Looks like father and son had a good day. It really is amazing how quickly we can get news these days so it amazes me even more how much is kept hush hush out there.

Marianne said...

OOOOHHH I am so jealous!!! I love going off the coast to fish. I got the fever.

Glad he got away and got to have a good time. We have to let our hard working guys have their down time.