Thursday, October 11, 2007

"When you love somebody, your eyelashes go up and down and little stars come out of you."


I had just woke up, still in the morning blur half way awake and still not fully cognitive of the world around me...found myself sitting sipping coffee across the table from the Mr., He looks up and gives me that look like "Why are you starring at me?" thinking he had something on his face or was looking a little too scruffy this morning.
I was subconsciously thinking how much I love him and he caught me. I then was brought to full a stream of consciousness and remembered reading the cute kid quotes the other day on my friends blog and said "Can't you see my eyelashes fluttering? That means I Love You."
He said, in a cute, quick loving response, I was hoping it wasn't a twitch from me working a nerve. (Grinning all the while)
precious moments...

4 Left A Love Note :):

Anonymous said...

HOW SWEET :)

lITTLE SIS.

oregoncelticlady said...

YEA!!!! Lovely!!! I am so glad to have you visiting!

Jeannie said...

Definitely a sweet moment.
Ahhhh

Marianne said...

I love it! That's the sweetest blog I've read all day!