Friday, November 16, 2007

My boys will be proud

The Mr. is just excited I take these projects on all by myself with little or no assistance from him, and frankly I'm just independant enough in thought to enjoy the freedom. I'm very handy that way. Which in turn leaves him with more time in the shop in his off time. Knifesmithing on his magnum opus. He making some major break throughs in his craft and very excited about it.

I've been in the process of revamping my kitchen and wanted to accomplish at least this much before Thanksgiving. Things are more difficult to get finished nowadays and tend to get finished in stages, everything I do depends on how my back feels. My drive is there, But I know, if I do too much I'll be down for a couple days with an sore back. Not to complain, I do what I can and nothing more.

But check it out, My new Stainless steel tiled backsplash, It's up but not grouted yet, that'll have to wait for another day.

6 Left A Love Note :):

2# son said...

Wow great job... I will be there soon to see it in person Happy Nov 16 :)

Jeannie said...

Looks amazing! I've never seen anything like that around here - not that I've looked but you'd think....

STAG said...

Yup, I have always said stainless steel belongs on a wall, in a pot, and pretty much nowherer else.
This looks nice.
Thanks for the comment on my blog...its nice to have people come by to visit.

Scott from Oregon said...

Just catching up round these parts... SOme nice photos back in there Sweeti...

Good on you for doing these projects.

I really like the stainleass tiles...

Zora said...

It looks very good! Nice job. And a lot of nice pictures from the bridge etc. My sister from New Jersey is visiting us at christmas and I´m very excited to see my youngest nephew. I´ll become his godmother. I wish you a good time with your family.

Barbara Doduk said...

those are some mighty cool tiles (!)