Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Hello Everyone



Well, the Sweeti has come up for some air...
Lots of things have been happening, the Number 1 thing that has had me on pins and needles is the youngest Grandson Trent has been diagnosed with viral mono. We have been so worried. He has been in and out of the hosp. for IV fluids due to dehydration and vomiting. It's so scary when kids get sick.
I miss him terribly, I haven't seen him since Thanksgiving and now probably won't get to see him til next year. We talk on the phone though, You know updating the christmas list from time to time.
He should start feeling better soon, although in my book that's not soon enough.

I've been shopping but I'm still not done and it's almost Christmas eve. Which is when the family has a nice dinner and does the gift exchange. We draw names for the adults now, Not as fun as buying for everyone but its affordable. We definately know that we love eachother so a gift of sharing the time and having the dinner together means a great deal. The gift is love and caring. Neither of the boys will be home this year. If this keeps up I'll be thinking of Christmas somewhere tropical for the future. Kidding...I hope they plan for a good gathering next year.


I've been baking like crazy, I send out Christmas cookies to the Mr's customers as an edible Christmas Card. The customers say they like it, I guess they could be just humoring me. If they are I wish they'd tell me so. Not that I would stop.
I jokingly asked for a baking intervention from a fellow blogger and he said; "Put down the spatula, step away from the oven, and nobody gets hurt..." Funny huh.


Well, I hope Your holiday is shaping up nicely, I've been reading your blogs but sometimes don't have time to comment. Just know time soon will be freed up a bit and I'll be back to my blog again. Merry Christmas if I don't get a chance to post again before then.

4 Left A Love Note :):

Jeannie said...

I haven't done any baking yet - probably won't do a lot either - just a couple favourites.

So sad your boys won't be home. I'll have the whole crew but I'm sure one day I won't be so lucky.

Son #2 said...

Oh marry christmas mom, I will be there in just over a month to give you a big hug!

Liliana said...

Sweeti hope grandson is better, merry christmas to you too and happy new year 2008!!!

=)

Pacific College Mom said...

Merry Christmas Sweeti, and I hope you have a new year full of nothing but positive things, and lots of good eats.