Sunday, January 06, 2008

The Bean


Well, this was day 30 on the relacore pill, I don't feel like it has helped me lose weight persay, but, it has helped me energy wise and mood wise. I think that my tummy fat has gotten softer and if that means its changing and going away all the better.
I got the Bean for christmas and started to do a few of the exercises as tollerated for low back problems and low back strengthening. Hopefully I can do this. It felt really good to do the stretches and I did some crunches. They felt ok too.
All in all I expect to keep doing it and see what it gets me. It's really more stable the the ball, with the back problems I was having frankly the ball scared me to use it.
It's a start, and hopefully I can take it. It's not hard and kinda fun really.

I also ordered this little number,
I know, I won't look like this in it but, I think it will compliment my figure after I drop some inches in the right spots. It's old time cute.

5 Left A Love Note :):

Jeannie said...

The bean looks like a new form of torture. I use the ball to stretch my back and neck. But I would say it wouldn't be good for lower backs because it strained mine and I have never had a problem with my lower back.

And that is an adorable little number! It would look awful on me because of the cut of the legs - I'm way too short and pudgy - but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like it on you.

Barbara Doduk said...

That suit is totally CUTE! I want it too. I love the old design cuts, and fabrics.

I am sure you can do it. If you put your mind to it, you will over come the physical obstacles and find exercises to help your back. Persistence!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving love.

Marianne said...

Totally cute! Very old skool. I like it. Bet the mister will too.

I am such a toad for leaving you out of the loop. I don't know what happened.

Google "The Little Church of the West". That's the place. I already paid all the fees in full. We are staying at Bally's. We will arrive the Tuesday before, play all week, get hitched on Friday and fly home on Saturday.

Marianne said...

P.S.

Come play with us!!!

Liliana said...

Happy new year!!!!

Thanks for stopping by! ;)



p.s. i like the bean, hopefully it will help with your back. =)