Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Except when it’s an act and tears of convenience shed Monday by a calculating Hillary Rodham Clinton was nothing more than just another staged politic

Title a quote from a web page I stumbled across.
I see it for what it is. We have a very good actress and manipulator on our hands people. We wouldn't see a man that politically pulled this stunt in the same light now would we? Hmmmmm...
It's just the beginning for her and her antics and I hardly can stand it now.

Don't people remember what was happening, and didn't they get enough then?
I have crossed my own line here but my God, someone had to.
Did I tell you I can't stand Politics? I like to vote, it's just the getting there I Hate.

I vote for new blood in the White House, Republican or Democrat or even Independant, I DON'T care...Just not Hillary Please. That's all I got to say.

4 Left A Love Note :):

Hammer said...

she got away with murder as first lady. Imagine what she would do as president.

Marianne said...

AMEN Sweeti. Amen.

I'd write in my ex-husband before I'd vote for Hilary.

Sweeti said...

Marianne-Me too!

Quilla said...

Good for people to know.