Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I love American Idol Night


Tonight both the Mr. and I hurried to get what we had to done to be able to watch the season 7 debut of AI. (I know, no life)
I am so happy finally someone from Oregon that's gotta a chance, and get this Marianne she's recently moved to Texas to pursue her music career.
I was surprised to find out afterwards that she has already cut a CD, Here's the link to her web page (Click Here).

I'd vote for her.

4 Left A Love Note :):

Jeannie said...

Baby and I caught some of the show last night - and from the ones I saw, this cutie has a real good chance I think

Liliana said...

Hi Sweeti, hope you have a great friday, TGIF!!!

Marianne said...

OMG, OMG! You can ask Shark! I swear to God you can ask him and he will verify what I am about to say.

I said, "Hhmm, she's good. She's one to watch."

Shark said, "Really?"

I said, "Yep. She's gonna make the cut in Hollywood, you watch. What's her name? Kristy? Kristy from Oregon. Yep, she's one to keep an eye on."

Wow.

P.S.
I have a case of Caramel DeLites for you. The case is still glued shut. I'll ship it Monday and e-mail you the total. Thanks for your order! Ordering 12 makes it so easy too because I can just ship the whole case!

Jeannie said...

Re: the mouth pain - I was good all day then ate dinner - it seems that a lot of the pain is muscle spasm from the chewing but I'm also stuffed up and getting a cold so I was thinking that it might be a sinus infection - that side has been a wee bit stuffed/runny for days - I'm going to get some sudafed and see how it goes.