Monday, January 28, 2008

Winter is back and it's frigid...


It's so weird to get 4-5" and then 7 miles away only gets a skiff.
This is just enough to be beautiful and not enough to be a pain. Sure beats the hell out of freezing rain.
My little feral kitten disappeared in the midst of all this, I fear the worst for him. Dang, he was shaping up to be a nice cat. I still have his brother, He's a fraddy cat though and wants to be petted, but is to scared to come close. He's been that way since he was dumped here a couple of months ago.

...and some more puppy love to warm you up.

Raleigh out for his morning exercise and you know...
Posted by Picasa

2 Left A Love Note :):

Jeannie said...

looks like home...

Marianne said...

That kitty is beautiful! I hope he's okay out there. I can't fathom the snow. I don't know how you people live like that, day after day.

I like putting on my jacket, grabbing my purse, taking keys off the hook and out the door I go. I can't imagine taking any more time than that to get ready to walk out the door.

Mittens, scarf, hat, jacket, another jacket, two pairs of socks, shoes, boots and then bumbling out the door to warm up the car for 10 minutes. Oh and the fumes!!! Aye yi yi.

I feel like I am living in another country over here.