Monday, February 25, 2008

...finally something works like it says


Don't be afraid to spend on this one, It work likes a charm. It's gonna save me some pedicure money for sure.

5 Left A Love Note :):

Liliana said...

Sweeti what store can i get that?

Sweeti said...

liliana this is the website I ordered from. http://www.pedegg.com/?directLoad&uid=090B80398DC1D6727C5090AA872BCE8D

aprilmaranda said...

Ok so I bought one today and have to agree. It doesn't compare to getting razored at the salon but it's a close second. I found it at Target for $9.

Doubles as a good cheese grater too. ;)

~April

Hammer said...

I wonder if it works as a cheese grater too ;)

D.T. said...

I got one, and for some reason it makes a lot of mess. Like the shavings go into the egg, but not all of them...am I the only one?