Friday, February 08, 2008

A Debut of sorts


Here he or she is, again my feeling is he, 12 weeks 3 days, Laying in the fetal position on his side, with his back to us, probably sucking his thumb. The new bun in the oven. Already totally cute! I seen the ultrasound today via video, He's an active little guy.
I gave his mommy a chime ball for him to hear today, and when he's born and he gets a little fussy, maybe the chimes will soothe his little spirit.

Posted by Picasa

3 Left A Love Note :):

Jeannie said...

Absolutely amazing!

Scott from Oregon said...

Isn't that the most awesomest bread you've ever seen?!


Just when I feel like getting all jaded and old and crotchity, something like this warms me right up and I melt...

Marianne said...

Already showing a nice form. This will be a beautiful baby for sure!