Monday, February 11, 2008

Grammys

We watched part of the Grammy's last night and thought "what are we telling our youth?"
Amy Winehouse? she's just freaky and I'm concerned for her health, I'm sorry. Foo Fighters, I found no attraction whatsoever and don't see how you hear melody or even music in all that screaming. They gave me a friggen headache. There were so many that deserved them more. I loved all the mixing of the old and new, and Tina Turner, rocked the house! When I grow up I want her body. She'll be 69 on her next Birthday in November. Unbelievable!

1 Left A Love Note :):

Jeannie said...

Amy Winehouse is me if I were born 20 odd years later... OR she's me on the inside - the one I try not to let out - Which IS pretty freaky.

I didn't watch the Grammy's but wish I had caught Tina - she's amazing. She's the me I have no hope of ever being.