Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Duck, Duck, _ _ _ _ _


Click on the title to see more.

5 Left A Love Note :):

Hammer said...

Those are some content ducks.

Marianne said...

That blue eyed one is captivating!

Jeannie said...

How pretty!

Liliana said...

Nice, nice, very nice pictures, as always...=)

Salt Water said...

I seem to have lost your "Waffle" site. I have checked all your blogs. Didn't I get a super fantastic waffle recipe from you. It had 6 eggs, a cup of sour cream and half a cup of sugar in it with just one and a half cups of flower.
Well, I invited a friend over for dinner last night and that is what we had along with Canadian Bacon. They tasted wonderful. Rich beyond belief (I forgot to mention the cube of butter in them). You or who ever I got the recipe from, said one could eat them with out adding anything and that was totally true.
I tried some with our raspberry jam. The wife put syrup on them, and Reggie said they would even be good with dirt.
Am I loosing my mind? Did you post something about waffles?