Monday, June 30, 2008

Birthdays...


Smells deliciously decadent almost like fresh lemon sorbet.

After my previous week I'm happy to announce Thursday is my Birthday and it's 39 again, Yay! The Mr.'s is exactly a week past mine.
I got a nice surprise from the #1 Son and DIL, April last night, A online gift for shopping in your jammies. I purchased 6 bars of my very favorite extra gentle soap in the nice big chunky bars that I like so much. I'm good for a long time. I purchased 1 extra bar to throw it over the 50.00 free shipping sale and got my shipping for free so it was like a bonus bar and I didn't have to pay to ship them at 8.8oz each.

Some of you know I'm still recouperating from my trip to the Emergency room in Enumclaw, Wa. last tuesday night. The strangest event I've ever experienced. Go from no symptoms of a bladder infection to blood in the urine in 3 hours and 10 minutes flat. That's how long it took to drive there from here and when I left I was going about that business just fine with no pain.
Boy, but, let me tell you I thought I was passing a kidney stone or glass shards it hurt so bad. I'm on cipro which makes me feel a little weird, achey and gives me a strange headache each time I take it, with only two days to go. I'll be glad to be done with it. I am feeling better, but still have to avoid sunlight...and wouldn't you know it, it's beautiful outside and warm :(

Enumclaw Regional Hospital
Enumclaw Regional Hospital took good care of me and sent me packing with Rx's in hand thank's again to the staff for getting me in so quick. I spent 2 days sleeping in the hotel and Emmy and Maddy slept right next to me like a second skin literally holding me down. My little snugglers, I gotta love em.

I did some other photo work while there and I'll post more soon.

2 Left A Love Note :):

Jeannie said...

I'm so sorry you got that bladder infection - I've only had one ever and it doesn't seem it was that severe in comparison but man oh man did it hurt. Glad you're a bit better anyway. I often wonder what women did in the old days before antibiotics when hygiene was unheard of - they must have suffered greatly - how did they get rid of yeast/bladder infections and the like when they must have had them all the time. Poor things.

I also wish I had thought ahead about your birthday (my sister's has crept up on me too) plus I need your address....send your address anyway and I'll surprise you on one of your 364 unbirthdays when the perfect something comes along.

Zora said...

Happy Birthday! I wish you a wonderful day with your family and friends and a lot of presents.

I hope you're feeling better now after that infection. I had it several times (it's because of riding, I get warm and cold and warm and cold again)

Greetings from Germany!