Thursday, July 24, 2008

Details, Details, Details....

I learned something about myself today that I never really gave any thought to, My cousin Kristi and I either email back and forth or call. I help her with things in the graphics nature like making or designing wine labels for her homemade wine.

Today she emails me after I send her a little questionaire on what type of wine? What colors? What size?
This is my response from her in an edited version,

Oh my goodness, i forgot you were like a latte stand. details, details, details...
.................(blah, blah, blah).................................................................................
.............(description of size and so on)..................................................................................................

and did i mention i lack imagination? This is why i don't order latte's--- too many choices. lol


Hmmmm, detail oriented, I guess I always knew it, just never had it pointed out before. Also it's not something I've ever added to a resume but maybe I should.

1 Left A Love Note :):

Jeannie said...

It's a good quality if you are doing what you are doing - in some positions, it would be a deterent to getting the job done. I am clearly not a detail person. In fact, I am largely oblivious.