Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Check it out, Third Place

 
Third place is not bad for as many entrants as there are this year, I'm totally excited! Watch out now, all I needed was a little bit of that kind of encouragement. I think that I shocked myself just by placing, I truely had hoped for just a Honorable mention. So YaY!

Posted by Picasa

8 Left A Love Note :):

Marianne said...

Yay Sweeti!!

Liliana said...

Hey!!! i'm not sure what we are talking about, but seems like you won third place, right?

Jeremy said...

Congratulations MOM!

Jeannie said...

Way to go! Mucho congrats Babe!

Hammer said...

Excellent! Congrats!

Helene said...

All these pictures look great, are they all yours or is it one in particular? If so, which one? Congratulations, I always said you took marvellous pictures.

Pacific College Mom said...

Congratulations!! What an interesting subject. Is it a composite?

Scott from Oregon said...

Black and white photo?

Excellent!!