Saturday, August 30, 2008

I want to vote today.

We all know that I really don't care to discuss politics, and if Hillary was the topic I was even more turned off. With that said, I watched the Republican party renew my faith in the political realm of things to come yesterday.
Finally I feel and know, I have a choice.

I was really still unsure of who to vote for other than I knew I couldn't let the first woman be Hillary. I wanted so much more than politics and court cases. History just couldn't be written like that, it was way to big for her.

Finally, a refreshing change, Palin will do great I felt it in her spirit. I only wish the ticket was reversed. However, giving credit where credit is due, She was a very smart choice for McCain.

I can't believe I just wrote this post...I must be evolving.

0 Left A Love Note :):