Thursday, August 21, 2008

In overtime...

Well, Here we are 3 days over due by our schedules but not quite ready by Amalie's schedule, Joelle seems to be doing fine. I'm sure she is uncomfortable and probably ready to have this baby. Carl says she's been quite the trooper through this whole pregnancy.
I worry about her though, she's been sick after eating either in the morning or the evening for awhile now poor girl. The OBGYN is talking to them about inducing after this coming Mon. and neither of them really want to do that. They'd really like to wait her out.

The best we can figure she was conceived on Carl's birthday and now the cool part, if Amalie hangs in there a little longer she could possibly be born on Joelle's birthday on the 26th. The Mr. thinks she'll come on the 23rd which would make her a Virgo instead of a Leo, I'm OK with that. If she comes on the 25th she'll be born on the Mr's sons birthday.
Time and plans are pending on her now, I afraid to go anywhere without a phone. I am so excited for them and this baby's arrival, I just pray for happy and healthy.

In other news, I seen my Rheumatologist last Wed, He diagnosed me with Fibromyalgia and has ran a few more tests and wants me to come back in for a consultation. It kinda freaks me out but at least they are figuring something out so it can be treated. I'm all for feeling better sooner than later and getting rid of my "hit by a mac truck mornings".

now on to a lighter side...
I was going to the grocery store the other day and seen something pretty unusual, I'd like to say this is why I carry a camera with me most of the time, You never know what you'll come across even at the grocery store.




2 Left A Love Note :):

Marianne said...

Like Tom Petty sings "The waiting is the hardest part."

Jeannie said...

Happy Baby soon!

You don't want to have fibromyalgia. There's no real treatment or cure - just management. I lady from church has had it for years and for a while she had to have a morphine drip! My new employee also has it but says it's "manageable" right now - says the tanning helps a lot. Not all doctors are supportive of the diagnosis either.