Friday, October 10, 2008

Finally the weekend

 
Good Lord what a week.
The Dow up slightly giving hope to most, I hope were leveling out now
::Fingers crossed::

Bella my little sun worshipper is a giving me the thankful look, I moved her little bed to the table she's not supposed to be on, But, it's the one that has the warm sunny window. Life is good.
Have a great weekend.

Posted by Picasa

6 Left A Love Note :):

Coloradolady said...

Oh Mercy, that face!! What a sweet FACE! I am so getting an itch for another puppy....shhh...don't tell my husband. Have a great weekend.

Liliana said...

Oh how lovely!!!! =)

Jeannie said...

What a sweety! - Sorry I missed this one - I do miss some on the link list for some reason. hmmm

Helene said...

Awwwww what a precious puppy, that look is inspiring...

Scarlet said...

I found you on John's blog, Full on Forward, and decided to pop in. I love the look of your blog and the pup is adorable as well. ;)

Liliana said...

I did it!!! Sweeti I did it, did you noticed?