Monday, February 02, 2009

Learning an ol' dog new tricks


Today I learned a new trick thanks to Brent Deming Photographer Extraordinar, for a while now I have been tinkering with trying to get my pictures to post larger on the page. I couldn't figure it out so I blatantly just asked him. So thank's Brent.
Taaadaaa!
Now on to the reason for Itsa Bella's mug, I have been trying to get her to do tricks like say "I Love you" and "momma" in dog speak of course, she's already speaking a sound that sounds like she's saying "up" followed by a snort and an ear flapping when she wants up.

I can tell her to do the "stinky" and she rubs her eyes and nose as if something offends her nose. It's really cute.
But now, I wink at her and she is winking back when I say wink. She's so smart.

So there you have it 2 very cute dogs, one young at 7.5 years in doggie years and one 39 years young, learning new tricks.

6 Left A Love Note :):

Brent said...

Hey great job! Glad you were able to make sense of my instructions ;)

Love the photo too! Not an easy exposure when backlit. Love the softness the backlighting gives to it. And of course, what an adorable subject :)

Jeannie said...

Adorable but aren't you going to share the secret?

Coloradolady said...

Adoprable...now, what is the secret! There are some of us ole' dogs wanting to know too!

Marianne said...

I absolutely adore Bella! And your picture is fantastic!

JoJo said...

Wow totally adorable dog.

Liliana said...

Nice picture, but what's the secret????


;)