Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I had a dream...


In my dream I was on vacation for a week, it was the Mr and I and we were at a coastline of some sort. I dreamed that it was a nude beach and it was as acceptable as a beach that you'd wear a swim suit on. There was a line drawn in the edge of the sand like an invisible barrier and before that point you had to cover your body and after walking over that line you could drop your towel and your body would be perfect. I mean, your body would be sensed as perfect. Even if you were not. It had no bearing on gender, race, or creed. Everyone looked and felt perfect.
I remember jumping and playing in the light green waves. The sun was shining brightly and I was splashing and rejuvenating my spirit with self love and it was almost heaven-ish. Looking down the beach there was other people walking and playing but none were recognizable to me and even appeared as only silhouettes in the distance, I couldn't see any shades of clothing on them so I'm assuming they were naked as well. I did get the feeling that they were as joyful as we were though by the movement in the shapes. I could only see the Mr, and I don't remember thinking about him being nude just free from inhibitions and preconceptions of what he thought he should look like also.

I realized when The Mr came to wake me for breakfast that all I wanted to do is roll over and go back to dreamland.

4 Left A Love Note :):

Jeannie said...

Total unselfconsciousness would be so lovely wouldn't it? I could do with a little cavorting in the waves right now.

Marianne said...

What I wouldn't give to feel that carefree!

And I think it's lovely that Mr. wakes you up for breakfast. The only thing that could possibly make that any sweeter was if he wakes you with a kiss.

Scott from Oregon said...

Ummm, that beach is at Stinson Beach just north of San francisco on the other side of Mt. Tam...

We used to rock climb there and there were some perfect bodies gallavanting around on the other side of the line in the sand...

Liliana said...

Ha! maybe it was Black Beach??? in CA!!!!!! nice dream...



sunshinekisses