Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I already knew this secret.


Back in the days that my kids were in school, I took in kids and did childcare as an option to stay home and raise kids. I loved getting them as babies, watching them learn to walk, talk and talk back sometimes, I enjoyed taking care of them until preschool or kindergarten age.
This picture of this zany, bright spirit above (in yellow) was part of my home care kids back then. It's great to see her as she has gotten older and has become a responsible young adult.
...yet more proof that women are amazing survivors and can raise kids right even if marriages don't survive.
Yay Moms!

2 Left A Love Note :):

Jeannie said...

That's funny that you actually know someone who's got their secret posted - so few have a picture of themselves.

John McElveen said...

Amen Sweeti,

I'm sure there were many children very fortunate to have had your influence in their lives. She looks well adjusted and completely normal in the pic. You have to be comfortable with yourself and confident to feel free enough to ham it up like that!

Good post!

J